Hey everyone!!! I got nominated for this award by Asmita from Fictional journal. Honestly, I feel in love with the title of the award itself. I’ve been a great admirer of athestic things for ages.
I loved her idea for the creation when she said “every creative person out there is an “aesthete” because if you create things, then I believe you must have been moved by someone else’s creations at least once, if not more.” I couldn’t agree more!! Thanks Asmita for creating such a unique and beautiful award for the bloggers out there like me to appreciate our love for art and creativity. ❤️
Here are the rules:-
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Asmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Innocence, art and music
My favourite form of creativity:
My favorite form of creativity would be absolutely drawing. I like to pour down my thoughts and views in form of art.
- What colour is your soul?
I have no idea. I’ll just go with black because it’s one of my most favorite color.
- Think about your happiest memory. Then tell me the book/song that you are reminded of?
1. Book – Can’t think of any because I have been reading lots and lots of ‘web comics’ and blog posts these days.
2. Song : Euphoria- Jungkook or Magic shop- BTS
- Finish the sentence: once upon a time, there lived a turtle in…
a pond who loved playing games with his friends.
- Do you have an aesthetic?/What is your favourite aestheitc?
Of course I do!! I love almost all types of aesthetic but favorite ones would be art hoe, vintage and eternal.
1. What is your favorite classical Hollywood movie?
2. Your favorite quote on love
3. Do you have any hidden talents?
4. How would your friends describe you?
Thanks saumya for nominating me to the outstanding blogger award. She is one of the best blogging buddy of mine who is also so passionate about blogging.
*Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (Colton Beckwith RPC)
*Answer the questions provided.
*Create 7 unique questions.
*Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
*At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award
1. Who inspires you? Who do you aspire to be like?
I can’t believe I’m actually answering to this question right now because for years I said ‘no one’. But now, a Korean music boy band named BTS inspires me a lot. I aspire to show love, spread positivity and comfort just like them. They also teach me to love and take care of myself. I never had any brother in real life to guide me. They are somewhat similar to my age making me feel like growing up along with them. I think that’s one of the perk of being in any fandom. You both get to see and share your success, failures, happy, sad moments side by side and thus getting strength and confidence.
2. What’s your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
I admire my silky hair. I should say lot of people are envious about the softness of my hair. Besides, I love my nails too. All my friends usually have small nails and even if they try to grow, it ends up broken. So I guess I’m pretty lucky in both those areas.
3. Which of your accomplishments are you most proud of?
I’m good at getting high marks even though I hardly study. I was a 2nd topper during my school days and currently a academic topper award holder in college. Yes, I’m proud of myself for that.
4. What’s the greatest risk you’ve ever taken?
Taking part in speaking competitions I guess. I know, I suck at it but it was my attempt to overcome the fear of public speaking.
5. If you had 24 hours to do whatever you wanted in your dream city, what would you do?
1. First, visit the street food stalls
2. Buy what’s famous in that city
3. Finally, explore all the historical places.
6. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
Sometimes yes and mostly no. I don’t know, think it depends on my mood, the movies I watch or the nightmare that haunts in my dream.
7. If you could time travel, what year would you go to?
I would like to check on the future me whether she is truely happy or not. But there is a risk in knowing too much about the future and I always like to play safe. So I’ll go back to my childhood years, say 2007, and have fun playing once again.
1. What’s something you liked as a kid but now hate?
2. Describe your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend?
3. What’s something you were always passionate about?
4. Do you own something that means a lot to you?
5. Any bad habits?
6. What personality you have from your Dad?
7. Something you wish people knew about you & a misconception they have about you?
My nominees: ( For both awards or you can choose any one )
5. Fairy Hacks
6. Zainab chats
Thank you for reading!!
Signing off for today ✨