Hiii readers! I was lucky enough to be nominated for Liebster award by Phoenix @lifeslittlerainbows. Thanks a lot for nominating me!! Guys, do check her blog out, she is an awesome and talented budding blogger and I’m sure you’ll like reading her posts!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your 11 nominees
1. What is one unique or weird thing about you that you are proud of?
Don’t know if it’s a weird habit but I drink lots of water. I like to drink whenever I feel stressed or bored. I just like to have a big water bottle near me all the time. Staying hydrated is something that I should be proud of right?
2. Do you prefer reading , writing or drawing ?
I would prefer all of them. But if I have to choose only one then I’ll go with reading!
3. Name one book or movie character you relate to so much that you practically think it is you?
Aaah there are so many!! Belle from beauty and the beast is my favorite. She is portrayed as a book lover, a loner and a free thinker who can be bold and even a bit brash sometimes. Unlike most characters in the film, Belle isn’t concerned about hers or other’s appearances and is able to look past how people appear and into their hearts.
Instead of saying I relate to her, I’ll say I admire her a lot.
4. What is one scent that reminds you of your childhood and makes you nostalgic?
The smell of color rubbers which used to come with different shapes and designs. It was very famous at that time.
5. Define yourself in 5 words.
Simple, honest, friendly, calm and unique
6. If you were on a remote island, who or what would you like to have with you?
Someone with whom I can be comfortable with, my parents or friends.
7. If your soul were a colour, what colour would it be?
That’s a weird question! I don’t know, maybe black!?
8. One song that is on your eternal playlist.
Euphoria – Jungkook ( I have a whole bunch of songs to listen to eternal but this remains on top #1 )
9. Name an artist ( can be of any sort) whom you admire.
I admire lot of personalities from many artists whether it’s good or bad. It’s hard to pick one.
10. Why do you enjoy blogging?
I think it as a useful platform to express my thoughts and feelings. I can write on whatever topic that pops on my mind. Through blogging I don’t just post my works but also read a lot! Read stories, poems, motivation and experiences of others. Maybe that’s what motivates and make me enjoy blogging.
11. Lastly, name one thing about life that you feel makes it beautiful that often goes unnoticed.
Our surrounding or nature!! We usually don’t take time to notice the beauty that nature provides us. The sunrise, clouds, rivers, mountains, birds or the flowers around us, all goes unnoticed due to our hectic urban life.
1. The reason behind your blog name
2. Have you ever dreamt of going somewhere like dream destination?
3. What’s currently on top of your bucket list?
4. Where do you see yourself in after 5 years?
5. Your favourite food/ dessert that you can’t live without.
6. Your worst nightmare
( the next 5 questions are going to be interesting!!)
7. If you could be a queen or king for one day, what would be the first thing that you’ll do?
8. If money was no object, what would you buy?
9. If you were going to get some ink/ tattoo, what would you choose and why?
10. If you had to create an alter ego for yourself, who would it be and what would you name them?
11. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
- Alexandra @ alexneznamy
- Poorwa @ atlaswebdesigns
- Soni’s thoughts
- Books and Words
- Crazzy pants
- Me and my thoughts
- The bored side of phone
- River writes
Hope you liked reading it!! All the best to my nominees, have fun.