I’m so happy to be back again with an another wonderful tag. Today I’m having a special guest for it and it’s none other than Poorwa from Poorwa’s Blog. We both agreed to do this tag called – “Know your Buddy” created by two amazing bloggers. Thank you so much guys, for introducing this because I truly enjoyed answering all the questions. It really felt good to share our thoughts so personally and get to know each other better.
When I started blogging, I had no idea that I could meet new people and make good friends. It felt so surreal but look at me know, having the best blogosphere and amazing bloggers as my buddies.
To read my answers to her questions, don’t forget to check Poorwa’s blog here!!
Set of Rules
· Tag the original creators of this tag – Tallblondetales and Proxywords – and tag the original posts from each of their blogs. If you do, you’ll be eligible for the roundup post and grand ‘Know Your Buddy’ tag winner! If not, you can still take part in the tag you just won’t be a contender for the overall winner.
· Thank the bloggers who nominated you (and your buddy), share the badge and rules in your post.
· Pick a blogger with whom you’d like to do this tag with, answer the questions together, and share each other’s answers on both the blogs.
· Nominate 10 new Bloggers and keep spreading the love.
· Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
Poorwa’s answers to my questions:-
1. What is your favorite blog post of mine and why?
Well, it’s a hard question because I seriously love and enjoy reading all your posts. Still, if I had to choose my most favorite, I’d go for this one- “Confessions of a not-so-perfect good girl”. It just felt like you’re speaking my heart out and I’m sure many of your readers would have found it relative too. Then the points you used in between, the quotes, the pictures, gifs, everything was perfect in its place.
2. What would you like to be known for – your name or your Blog name?
My name for me! I can change my blog name anytime and whenever I want but my name is something that I would never like to change, it’s very close to me. So I would absolutely like to be known for who I am, my personality, my identity and my name.
3. If you had to swap niches, which niche would you change to?
My blog is kind of a mix of everything that I like, and sticking to a specific niche is not really my thing. Still, I’d say my blog is a lifestyle blog where I write about whatever that strikes in my mind- I write lifestyle posts, sometimes poems, share my photography, write about my love for music, review songs and whatnot. So I like the way it is right now.
4. What is the weirdest comment you have ever gotten about your blog?
Luckily, I haven’t gotten any weird comments on my blog yet but yes, there was once a guy who liked like a hundred of my posts in just 10 minutes and left this “congratulations” comment on each of my award/tag posts. Well, it was kinda annoying, not weird though. Hey I remember one more time when someone just commented “you should review this movie too”, when you know I’m not a big fan of movies and I’ve never reviewed any movies on my blog yet.
5. Do you think cereal is soup? why or why not?
Wow, it could be a nice debate topic lol. In my opinion, cereal is cereal and soup is soup. I mean, if there are two bowls in front of you- one has soup and the other has cereal in it then you won’t say that both are soup, right? I don’t know if I could make it clear enough but cereal is cereal not soup.
6. If you had a controller that has the power to rewind or fast forward, which one would you press on WordPress?
I’d press rewind. I haven’t been much active on WordPress lately. Firstly, I went on hiatus for a month and after coming back, I had to change my blogging schedule to publish only one post a week because of heavy school work. So I’d like to rewind time and live the moments I missed here.
7. Your blog is chosen to sponsor a charity. If funds were not an issue, which charity or issue would your blog choose to support?
Love Myself (campaign)! Mental health is a huge issue we see nowadays especially between the teenagers and I’d literally do anything to support the Love Myself campaign for sure. I already talk a lot about BTS and this campaign of theirs on my blog so yes, Love Yourself forever.
8. If you two were to be buddy characters in a movie, which characters would you be and why?
Tori and Keira from Barbie: The Princess & The Popstar. We both love music from the core of our heart and even if we have never met in real life, we relate so much in every situation. And of course, it would be so much fun to sing with you in a concert haha.
9. Which is the most boring part of posting blog posts for you?
Sharing it on social media that I’ve almost stopped doing, especially on Instagram. Yeah, that’s the most boring part. I think it’s helpful to bring traffic to your site when you share your posts on Twitter so that’s okay for me but Instagram is not worth it. First of all, it’s not easy like other platforms to promote your posts on Instagram and it’s quite boring too. That’s why I’ve stopped sharing my posts on Instagram from now, I’ll see what I can do about it later.
10. What are the unwritten rules of your blog?
- Bringing music lovers together.
- Supporting other bloggers and have fun.
- Sharing relatable content.
- Being kind and polite to each-other.
- No plagiarism.
11. If you could transform into any animal, what would it be and why?
A wolf maybe. I don’t know why but I’ve always admired wolves. In the movie Twilight too, my favorite character is Jacob. Then wolves are just so amazing and cool. I love them!
12. If your blog had a superpower/magical element, what would it be?
Interesting! I had never thought about it before but it would be really a dream come true if my blog posts could reach everyone who wants to read something similar. This way I could meet more music lovers, especially those who belong to multi-fandoms like me. It would be extremely fun.
13.What reminds you of me?
Whenever I find a new good song, especially when it’s k-pop, I’m like “I gotta share it with Pavithra.” Since you know, my music taste doesn’t match with my real life friends and they are not even much interested in music. While you and I have so many similarities and both love each other’s recommendations and likes, it always reminds me of you.
14. If you were given the power to exchange Blogs for a day, which thing will you change or adapt first?
I love how you write the intros for your posts, so I would like to adapt that first. And for a change, I’d like to add a background image or a color palette in your home page. I like the current look too but I think it would suit the theme you’re using for your site right now.
15. What new username would you give to my Blog?
You know one thing, I might be the worst person anyone would find when it’s about giving a name. I mean I’m pretty good at choosing one between two names or anything but I can’t come up with good names actually. I love your blog’s name already so no need to change it.
(The questions are the same)
Pardon me, I’m feeling so lazy to link all the others so please consider yourself as tagged if you are my follower.
This collab felt like a another great opportunity to get to know her better!! Thanks poorwa for this emotional and lovely answers. I can’t be more happier than this today.
All my followers are my blogging besties so if you also want to do this tag with me, tell me your questions in the comment box below and I’ll answer them over there!! If you think I’m a regular visitor to your blog and likes all your post, then feel free to ask me any other questions related to you or your blog. Let’s stay connected : )
Signing off for today ✨