Hey everyone!! I’ve finally decided to catch up all my awards at the end of every month. This makes it easier for me to organize the blog. Now lets get it!!!
The Dazzling Blogger Award 2021
I was nominated to this award by two of my blogging buddies, poorwa @ Poorwa’s blog and ananya @drawing my fantasies. I’m sure everyone around my blogosphere knew them already. If not, do check them out.
- Thank the person who nominated you for The Dazzling Blogger Award.
- Link back to the original blog post.
- Answer the seven questions that they asked on their blog post.
- Make up seven new questions.
- Nominate seven more people for The Dazzling Blogger Award, who you think exemplifies excellent blogging skills.
1. What is one thing you don’t like about blogging?
It takes so much of my screen time. I like reading others posts more than writing so I guess it keeps me engaged for a very long time.
2. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
When someone compare me with others (*especially Indian kids can relate). I get completely mad and angry even though I try hard not to show it.
3. Do you believe in soulmates?
Yes I do. Everyone is destined for someone. It’s all about the matter of time but at the right moment, you’ll definitely find them.
4. What is the one thing you want to change in the world?
I want everyone to break the unrealistic social norms, inequalities and insecurities based on skin colors, gender stereotypes and not judge or dominate someone based on it. This world belongs to every single living organisms so let’s not consider ourselves as superiors to anyone.
5. A decision you made you’re grateful for now?
Blogging!? I don’t know if it’s good or bad but sharing my thoughts and works in public somehow makes me feel relieved and I’m so grateful for finding it in the first place.
6. What’s your dream job?
I’ve always wanted to work in a environment surrounded by books. I don’t know, a editor or a librarian!? That’s one of my many dreams. Whatever job I chose, my ultimate goal is to make myself happy and my parents proud.
7. If you could take a break from all of your work for one day, what would you do?
Lay down on my bed and get some peaceful sleep or listen to my favorite songs.
1.Who’s your role model and why?
I’ve already answered this in my old post. I don’t know why but usually I don’t consider anyone as my role model. I’ve always been or figured everything on my own.
2.Why did you start blogging?
Just like everyone, I was so bored during the beginning of lockdown. I decided to post my writings, art works and mostly my random thoughts in online and that’s when I found blogging.
3.Name your all-time favorite song.
Lost stars by Adam Levine 💜🎶
4.Have you ever been expelled/restigated from school?
5.Who’s your style icon?
That’ll be me!! I have my own fashion and I don’t like to copy the same style from others. If I like it, I wear it!!
6.What’s your dream job?
I’ve answered the same question above.
7.What’s your favorite word in English language?
Aurora and euphoria
- What was your assumptions about blogging before knowing it?
- What’s one conspiracy theory you actually believe?
- If you had to fight for one global cause for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- If you could travel back in time to any historical event, which would it be?
- What one book/ series/ song changed your life?
- What’s the first thing you notice when you meet a person?
- If you had to curate the soundtrack to your life, what songs would be on there?
2. Let’s talk
5. Lipsa’s blog
6. Poorvi Kumar
Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
Shristy Singh @ shristy’s art blog nominated me for this wonderful award. She does amazing art works especially mandala drawings so if you have a great interest in art, join with her like me.
• Thank the person who nominated you with the link to their blog.
• Make a post of the award (with photo).
• Post the rules.
• Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
• Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
• Follow Vincent Ehindero to qualify for a free blog promotion, shoutout and more blogging opportunities.
Her Questions and my answers:
• Who’s your role model?
I’ve answered the same question above.
• What’s your favorite quote?
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them-Disney
• What are those things which will never change in your lifetime?
Love for my family, my obsession with music, keen interest in reading and my carvings for desserts.
• What motivates you to keep blogging?
Support from my followers and readers. Sometimes when I say their comments made my day, I really did mean it.
• What’s your favorite book?
Goosebumps series – R. L. Stine
• What are your hobbies?
Listening to songs, drawing or reading.
1. What embarrasses you the most and/or what’s been your most embarrassing moment?
2. Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?
3. What would be your perfect day? Plan it out from waking up to bedtime.
4. How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?
5.What’s your favorite thing you own and why?
6. Jovial pages
9. Riya’s world
10. Anushka stories
13. The purple diary
Black Cat Blue Sea Award
Thanks Selina @Selina’s Garden of Thoughts for nominating to this award again. She is an amazing blogger who also loves to read, write and listen to music so don’t forget to visit her.
- Anybody nominated can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offending or the nominee simply does not want to answer them, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Questions and my answers:-
1. If you could choose any 3 things to mix in a smoothie, what would they be?
Strawberries, blackberries and raspberries. (Summary: Let’s put all berries together)
2. What was the last song you listened to?
Peaches-Justin Bieber. It has been playing constantly on all the music channels recently so yes, it got stuck in my head as the latest song.
3. What are you excited or happy about today?
I’ll have my favorite lunch today, Briyani : )
1. What makes your blog different?
2. When was the moment in your life you laughed or cried the hardest?
3. Which celeb would you want as your other BFF and why?
Get to know me better tag
I was tagged for this by the original creator – Poorwa. Thanks a lot Poorwa, once again. I’ve never played this or that with anyone so I’m gonna consider this as a rapid fire quiz -no explanation, only answers.
- Thank the person who nominated/tagged you.
- Answer all the 50 ThisOrThat questions in your post. You can do less if you want.
- Link back to the creator @Poorwa’s blog
- Nominate at least 7 people or more for this tag.
- Use #ThisOrThat for easy accessibility.
- Have fun!
So let’s get started…
1. Friends or Internet? – Internet
2. Pop or Rock? – Pop
3. Phone Call or Text? – Text
4. Morning or Evening? – Morning
5. Apartment or House? – House
6. Instagram or Twitter? – Twitter
7. Day or Night? – Night
8. Mobile Games or Console Games? – Mobile games
9. While doing something: Music or Podcasts? – Music
10. Book or Movie? – Movie
11. Rain or Snow? – Snow
12. Cake or Pie? – Cake
13. Swimming or Sunbathing? – Swimming
14. Comedy or Horror? – Comedy
15. Aquarium or Zoo? – Aquarium
16. Big Party or Small Gathering? – Small Gatherings
17. New Clothes or New Phone? – New Clothes
18. Rich Friend or Loyal Friend? – Loyal Friends
19. Flowers or Trees? – Flowers
20. Work Hard or Play Hard? – Work Hard
21. Nice Car or Nice Home Interior? – Nice Home Interior
22. Phone or Computer? – Phone
23. Jogging or Hiking? – Hiking
24. Milk or Juice? – Juice
25. Blue or Grey? – Blue
26. Straight or Curly Hair? – Straight
27. Fruits or Vegetables? – Fruits
28. Roses or Daisies? – Roses
29. Money or Fame? – Fame
30. Receive: Email or Letter? – Letter
31. Passenger or Driver? – Passenger
32. Watch or Play? – Watch
33. Someone Intelligent or Funny? – Funny
34. Mountains or Beaches? – Beaches
35. Cinderella or Elsa? – Elsa
36. Money or Free Time? – Free Time
37. Iron Man or Captain America? – Iron Man
38. Video games or Board games? – Board games
39. Singing or Dancing? – Singing
40. Long hair or Short hair? – Short hair
41. Cats or Dogs? – Dogs
42. Cleaning or Cooking? – Cleaning
43. Winter or Summer? – Winter
45. Ninjas or Pirates? – Pirates
46. Sweater or Hoodie? – Sweater
47. Working alone or Working in a team? – Working alone
48. Save or Spend? – Spend
49. Meat or Vegetables? – Vegetables
50. Honesty or Other’s feelings? – Honesty
I tag: (no pressure, you can do if you want. I just want you guys to know that you all have an amazing blog!!)
Signing off for today ✨