Hiii my fellow readers and friends. I’m back after my ‘officially unannounced hiatus’ 😅 Despite being not active in blogging, I’ve received lot of nominations and love from my followers. I’m so grateful to you guys and thanks a lot to everyone!! Let’s get it…
The zodiac music tag
This is a original tag created by Swift walker @ just dreamland and I’m lucky enough to get nominated by her!! Thanks a lot swiftee!! I loved doing this tag, as you know I’m so much into music just like you. Since I enjoy listening to both western pop and K-pop, I’m gonna mention 2 songs under each prompt.
- Link back to the creator, i.e, Swift Walker @Just Dreamland
- Link back to the person who tagged you!
- Answer all the prompts.
- Use the original graphics and credit the creator
- Tag at least 5 bloggers and provide links to their blogs.
- Name your Zodiac sign!!!!??
- Don’t forget to add #ItsAZodiacThing tag.
- You can either do the zodiac book tag /the zodiac music tag or both them. Graphics for separate tags should be given at the end.
- Enjoy doing the post
My zodiac sign:
1. On my way-Alan walker
2. Pretty please-Jackson wang
1. Senorita – Camila and Shawn Mendes
2. Love talk-wayv
1. All I want – Olivia
2. Blue and grey – BTS
1. Waste it on me – Steve Aoki ft bts
2. Love maze-BTS
1. Must have been the wind – Alec benjamin
2. Who do you love-monstaX
1. Who says – Selena Gomez
2. Lovesick girls – Blackpink (perfect for the prompt!)
1. Closer – the chainsmokers
2. Love so sweet – cherry bullet
2. Not shy-itzy
1. Keep it real – Jonas Brothers
2. Left and right- seventeen (*currently on repeat)
1. Tell me something i dont know- selena gomez (all time favourite 🎶)
2. Idol – BTS (who else promotes self love more than them!? 💜)
1. See you again – Charlie puth
2. Friends-jimin and taehyung
1. Willow – Taylor swift
2. Mmmh – kai
Vincent Ehindero Blogger award
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero to qualify for a free blog promotion, shoutout and more blogging opportunities.
1.How much does blogging mean to you and how much joy do you get in it?
Blogging means a lot to me that even beside having busy schedule, here I am having fun in answering your questions. In one sentence, writing down my thoughts always gives me immense pleasure.
2. Have you ever actually been caught doing something wrong in school?
Actually No. But I’ve done some small cheats during my school days but not big enough to get caught.
3. What quote keeps you motivated during harsh times?
“This too shall pass” or “Life goes on”
4. What dream you had when you were a child?
I dreamt of becoming a collector officer but it changed after my primary school.
5. Sweet or spicy?
6.How will you define “COVID-19”?
7. In your opinion, what came first, the chicken or the egg?
Chicken (ha ha…why there is still a confusion about it!?)
- How was your day?
- Did you made anyone/yourself happy recently?
- Have you ever compared yourself with others?
- How do you handle hatred?
- Do you think people these days use social medias a lot?
- What quality do you find attractive in your friend?
- Can you suggest one of your favorite movies /series?
- Do you like reading my blog!? Should I try any new style or what type of post should I try to improve?(*just out of curiosity)
End of 2020 Superlatives
Thanks a lot @Letters to the lost for nominating to such a unique tag!! I loved answering all the prompts!! ☺️
- Fill out each of the prompts with your answer. Each character/book you choose has to be one you read in 2020. (Creator-The scribe owl)
- Tag as many or few people as you want, but preferably somewhere around 10.
- Have fun and happy new year!!
Currently I’ve not read any novel or books like I used to do before. But I’ve found a new obsession to satisfy my hunger for reading. It’s called webtoon – a comic app. Check it out if you haven’t!! It doesn’t take much of your time compared to novels.
MacKenzie Hollister from ‘Dork diaries’. I think we girls have at least have or met such type mean, sinister girls in our life whose only purpose is to make our life miserable. She is a most popular girl at a Middle School and the leader of the CCP’s (Cute, Cool & Popular) who has a crush on Nicci, the main protagonist crush!! Besides having negative opinions about her, I actually liked her character at some point and thought.. “gosh, she is the perfect villain for this role”
Best Main Character
Hiccup from ‘How to train your dragon’. His character and personalities have no similarity when compared to the movies. In book he is shown as fearsome yet extraordinary clever and strong character.
Best Side Character
Suho from ‘True beauty’ (there is a k-drama airing on too). Since the comic is still airing, I’m not sure whether he is the main character or not but till now he is shown as a side character. He is rich, handsome, gentle and most importantly ‘a true gentleman’. What else do you need to classify a best side character!?
Tough Luck (A character that you’re glad you aren’t)
I almost like all the characters in my favorite book so I really don’t know what to answer this question.
Best Place to Raise a Family
Isle of berk from ‘How to train your dragon’ again!! Its a home to the Hooligan tribes, a smallest inhabited Island. I love this book so much that I want to climb inside and live in it!! ❤️
A setting (preferably not in our world) that you wouldn’t mind settling down in
Hogwards!!! End of discussion! ❤️
Uninhabitable (A setting you would never want to live in)
Glade from ‘Maze Runner’. I’m pretty sure everyone read that book or at least would have watched the movie. If you hadn’t then you are missing the fabulous story. It’s about a group of teens, with their memories being viped out, trying to get out of a maze surrounded by Grievers — half goopy spider, half machine creatures — which can kill them. (I still think about how long will I survive in that game and my luck is so good that I’ll be the first one to die. lol!! )
Most Likely to Succeed (An indie or underhyped book that everyone would like it they just tried it)
I’m damn sure ‘The red king’ comics will be sucessful and loved by everyone no matter what genre you like. A young handsome guy named Ivan is portrayed as a jobless and rich spoiled brat who wanders around getting in trouble all the time. His life totally gets changed soon after he encounters a strange thing in his father’s secret room which has been guarded so carefully.
Life of the Party (A book that kept you laughing and having a good time)
‘Nice to meet you’ comic!! Every dialogues were so hilarious and it was cute too ❤️
Most Unforgettable (A book you couldn’t forget if you tried)
I’m a huge fan of goosebumps series and particularly ‘A night in terror tower‘ is my most favorite one!!
Most Unique (A book unlike anything you’ve read before)
It’ll be definitely ‘The first night with the duke’ comic. The plot is very interesting to read!! A book lover wakes up in her favorite romantic novel as a side character named Ripley. After her appearance, the plot she knew, soon begins to unfold differently and the story gets complicated. This comic is still airing and It’s so unique and interesting to read. (*not to forget about the amazing art works!!) I’m so obsessed with this currently!! ❤️
Sunshine Blogger Award
Sabrina @ Girl chat nominated me for this award again! Thank you so much…! She is an amazing lifestyle blogger so definitely look her up too.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
1.What season is it in your country?
2.Is there a network called MTN in your country?
Nope!!! Never heard of it before in India
3.If you could switch nationalities for a day,which would it be?
I love being an Indian but if it’s for just one day, I would chose to be a new yorker.
4.What’s your favourite word in a foreign language?
I love to answer this question since I admire all cultures and their languages. Favorite word would be: Korean – Anneyong (hello) and Hajima (No) , Arabic – inshaallah (if God wills)
5.Have you ever worn traditional clothes from a different country?
Yes!! Since I’ve stayed in Arab countries like Saudi and Oman for few years, I tried wearing Abaya.
6.Do you watch WWE aka Wrestling?
7.Has your lockdown been split into levels?If yes,what level are you at now?
Obsolutely yes. At first it was all well and good to stay home all the time. Suddenly after few days, I was so desperate to go out. I also enjoyed binge watching so many series so it felt good again. Then finally, I reached the level of boredom and everything stared to suck.
8.Have you ever met a celebrity?
9.Has any of your family members contracted Covid 19?
Sadly yes, but they got cured and recovered so fast.
10. Are any of your family members not from your country?
No, they all are Indians.
11. How are you?(because I loved this question Refreshingmingle❤)
I’m doing fine. Thank you so much for asking!! ❤️
I nominate: (you can do any one or all the awards mentioned above)
- Jovial pages
- Pretty little scribbles
- Ray is writing
- Beyond Blues
- Flora’s week show
- Utopia-my world
- we all want a fairy tale ending
Thank you so much for reading. I’m happy to say that Saumya @ Draw-write-inspire asked me for an interview and you can check it out here!! she is an excellent lifestyle blogger who has so many similar interests like me (especially an BTS army and Potterhead!!). Check out her blog and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed. Flora is yet an another amazing blogger who reached out to me and interviewed. She has a beautiful personality which shines through her blog. Shower you love and support for her too! ❤️
Signing off for today! Thanks once again to everyone!!