Hey everyone!! I’m so glad to do this ‘peer pressure tag’ for the first time. Anushka is an supportive writer who loves reading books and has an amazing posts in her blog. So don’t forget to check out her blog too!! Thanks a lot Anushka for nominating me!! ❤️
- Link back to the creator, which is Random Thoughts of My Fandoms.
- Provide a link to the person who tagged you.
- Answer all questions honestly
- Come up with 5 questions of your own. (4 have to be about peer pressure; 1 can be random and about whatever)
- Tag at least 10 people and provide links to their blogs. Please no “you!”
- Recommend at least 5 books or songs you see everywhere/are very popular that you’ve read or listened to.
- Use the hashtag #peer pressure tag for easier visibility
1. What weird thing have you ever done with your friends. Ever in life? (Dont ask me, I’ve done a lot!!!)🤣
We have done a lot of things but I don’t remember something weird 😄
2.Do you rather plan to watch a movie with your enemies or strangers?
Strangers.. NO Way!! I’ll better watch it with my enemies in awkward silence cause at least I know them (*what a silly reason! 🤡)
3. Have you ever pranked your friends?
Aaagh no. I’ve always been that prey who gets pranked by her stupid friends for no reason 😂. Once my besties pranked me by changing my pouch with our classmate guy who had the same one still has me laughing on the floor. I was carrying it all along for 1 whole period and had no clue until I opened it(even though it felt weightless compared to mine). They were waiting for that moment and cracked up laughing at me. 🤦🏻♀️
4. If one day was free from everything what will you do with your friends to spend your time?
We’ll definitely go out for shopping and visit all the food courts!!
5. (Random q.s) One book you will never read in life and probably hate more than ur enemy!
I mostly don’t like to read non fiction books so I’ll go with that!!
(*realized all the questions were about friends and enemies 😂)
Recommendation of my favorite songs:-
1. Vibez – Zyan Malik
2. Pretty please – Jackson wang
3. Blinding lights-The weeknd
4. Me too- Meghan Trainor
5. Positions – Ariana Grande
My Questions :
1. What kind of music do you listen and why?
2. What is your favorite quote? Why do you like it?
3. How do you handle stress or anxiety?
4. Are you a inside or outside person?
5. (Random ques) what did you searched last in your Google!?
3. Riya’s world
10. Girl chat
Small Joys tag
I got nominated for this beautiful tag by Chocoviv’s Lifestyle Blog!! She has an amazing blog that you don’t wanna miss out. I especially enjoy her art inspiration posts and movie reviews.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List 15 of your joys
- Nominate 5 other bloggers that bring you joy and feel free to say why!
15 Things That Bring Me Joy
1. Listening and dancing to music in speakers
2. Getting mehandi or tattoos
3. Birthday gifts
Gifts received on my birthdays means a lot to me and I treasure it with tons of love. ❤️
4. Tour with my family, relatives and friends
5. Binge watching series or movies
6. Shopping new dresses
I love purchasing clothes. Spending all money on getting your favorite dress is definitely worth if you ask me.
7. Attending Indian weddings
The only day when we have so much fun with our siblings and cousins.
8. Desserts at anytime and everywhere
9. Playing with street cats and dogs
I find so much pleasure in reading short stories, webcomics, interesting articles and of course blog posts!! (I rarely open up any novel and read cause once I started reading I won’t put it down until I finish it. So it’s like finish it or don’t read)
11. Teasing my sister
Does this count!? 😂
12. Fireworks at night
13. When someone remembers the smallest thing that I’ve said or done
Isn’t it beautiful when your loved ones repeats or compliments what you said or did years ago and you don’t have the slightest clue! I mean, thanks for actually listening to me ❤️
14. Beauty of nature
15. Fangirling over my favorite idols
1. Shine – I discoved her blog recently and loved reading all the posts!!
2. Zainab chats – Her blog is filled with amazing lifestyle and full of positivity
3. Shivictionary-her posts are short and fun to read
4. Poorwa’s blog – favorite blogging buddy of mine who has so many similar interests like me
5. Soni’s thought– one of my great blogging community member who inspired me to be like one.
6. Chasing the maximum life-loves everything about her blog
7. A teenage girl – I followed her after reading the reason behind her blogging journey “I wanted to be able to share my advice and experience to other people who may be dealing with the same thing that I am going through. ” which says why I love reading her posts!!
8. Crispy confessions-love reading her tips on useful topics
9. Jan on the blog-amazing lifestyle blogger who has a beautiful personality
10. Reflections of a curly haired head-found her recently and she writes her heart out
11. Wandering with me– she writes amazing poems!!
12. Fairy hacks-her blog pots cover almost everything – beauty, health, food and lifestyle
13. Avishi-love reading her poems and her website design is simple and super cute!!
14. Books and Words– one of my supportive blogger whose bookish posts are unique and interesting to read
15. LifesfineWhine– has variety of contents and I love reading them all
Thank you for reading!! Stay safe and be delighted ✨