The Sunshine Blogger Award
I’m so grateful to Poorwa for nominating me again for ‘The Sunshine Blogger Award.’ Don’t forget to check out her blog @atlaswebdesigns. You can find her amazing personality through the way she writes.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer-recognition award, where bloggers can nominate the bloggers who are super creative, inspire them to grow, and bring positivity to the blogging community.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award image in your post.
Questions and my answers:
1. What is your blog about?
It all about me. About my thoughts, arts, poems, scribblings and some motivation here and there.
2. Your favorite food and color.
There are plenty. I love eating desserts especially cakes and ice creams. To be specific, I admire those dull colors such as grey, peach, rosewood and dark colors like hot pink, violet and black.
3. What inspires you the most?
Everything around me. Sometimes I get inspired from a person or from a song or it might even be a fictional character that I read.
4. Your favorite post you’ve published on your blog.
That would be the recent collab post on ‘Music in our heart‘ which I did with my fellow blogger friend.
5. What would you do after the end of pandemic?
I’ll go to college, meet my friends, have my favorite street foods, visit beaches and parks and I think the list is pretty much big : )
6. What scares you the most?
Losing my passion. I love to read, listen songs and draw because it brings me comfort and happiness but there are times when I feel like I’m losing interest in that too, even in the those things which used to excite and me feel alive. It feels like I’m losing myself and yes, that scares me a lot.
7. Are you a morning or night person?
a night owl
8. Your favorite school subject.
Surprisingly math! That’s because I hated to do sums and always ended up getting low marks in math but luckily after 9th, I got a good teacher who made the subject easy and interesting at the same time. After that I started loving it!! ( *yes that’s when I learned your fav subject depends only on your teacher)
9. Do you talk to yourself? If yes.. then tell us if you want.
I think we all do. We all have conversation with ourselves in our head mostly, trying to figure some things out.
10. Have 2020 changed you somehow?
Yes! I’ve found many hobbies during this pandemic including blogging. It also taught me about the importance of self care. The common lesson is- life is short, enjoy this moment to the fullest!!
11. The happiest moment you ever had on wordpress?
I felt happy when many writers took their time to read my post leaving beautiful comments.
I enjoyed answering all her questions so I’m gonna pass the same questions to my nominees too!
- Niraj’s blog
- bulbul’s bubble
- Heart talk with vani
- Toma ruh
- Renee’s unique mind
- where the inspiration lies
- daughter of the light
- evin travels
- Of course Vanakkam is better than handshakes
- sky and soil
- The english introvert
OUTSTANDING ORIGINAL BLOGGER AWARD
I am really happy to announce that I have again been nominated for another title by Shreya. Thanks a lot!! She is an amazing person and do check out her beautiful blog here.
Questions for me by Shreya :
- Share one song that always puts you in a good mood?
Currently it’s Dynamite by BTS
2. What according to you is overrated?
Hmm, maybe updating status in social media. I’ve seen many people constantly posting what are up to in the status. Don’t you think it’s kind of unnecessary yet it’s highly overrated!?
3. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Food!! (* being honest here)
4. Which animal do you admire the most?
I admire wolves a lot. They look cute and furry but far beyond that they are considered to be complex, highly intelligent animals who are caring, playful, and above all devoted to family and may even sacrifice themselves to protect them. They live and hunt in packs, which is something we need to learn from them. They are wild, courageous and do not fear what’s in front.
5. Why did you decide to blog?
I found blogging as a good platform to express myself through words. I find it more peaceful and comforting hobby to do. It takes my mind off from this hectic life.
6. Library or bookstore?
I choose both. I love to walk through the library, sit there and read. But I also love going to bookstore and buy my favorite books. It may sound weird but I like to own what I read, only then I feel complete.
7. What’s your go to reading snack?
Chips or chocolates
I got nominated again for this same award by shivi at shivictionary. Thanks a lot!! Visit her blog too for interesting quiz and fun posts.
1. Can you live without your phone?
Yes I can, if it’s for few days! Nowaday it seems like I’m depending on my phone too much.
2. Are you a book-lover , if yes then who is your favourite author?
Yes I am. My favorite author would be Enid Blyton because she was the one who got me into reading in the first place. I also love J. K. Rowling for introducing me into the magical world of Harry Potter.
3. favourite tv show?
‘The vampire diaries’ will be my all time favourite!! I was so crazy about this series that I’ve watched the whole 8 seasons with 171 episodes two times and still planning to watch it again!!
4. favourite youtuber
That would be aksh baghla. If you don’t know him I highly recommend you to visit his channel. He is a great singer and songwriter who does incredible mashup songs in English, Hindi and sometimes korean!
5. what is your dream job?
I don’t have anything particular in my mind right now. I still couldn’t figure out what job will suit me which I don’t end up regretting. Since I’m a computer student, I’m hoping to get into IT field.
6. biggest fear?
I do fear a lot about being misunderstood.
7. what is your favourite movie and why?
It’s Aladdin (2019). That’s because I enjoyed watching it with my family in first place and second I always loved to hear the stories of Arabian nights. It has the best soundtracks, realistic characters and most importantly the visuals are breathtakingly beautiful.
- What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
- For every experience you get, what are the biggest things you have learned?
- If you have 1 million dollars, what will you do with it?
- What is your ideal home like?
- What do you fear most in life?
- What would you do today if there is no more tomorrow?
- What are you passionate about?
Thanks for reading. All the best to my nominees once again.
Have a great day ahead!!