Hi everyone!! Hope you are having a good day. I’m here with another beautiful award known as “The Sunshine Blogger Award”. I’m so grateful to Riddhi Bhargava @ whisperingstories8.wordpress.com for nominating me. Do check out her blog. I really enjoy reading her book tags and reviews.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Riddhi’s questions and my answers:
1.What is the one thing you like about my blog? What is the one thing you don’t? (Sorry, I just really want feedback from my readers)
I enjoy the fun tag and all the award posts that you do. I love reading your book reviews since I read some books whenever I’m free (watching series is really shutting down my reading time).
2. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
Maybe more happier and satisfied with myself for handling things on my own.
3. What do you think will be your next 5-star read?
Maze runner: the scorch trials
4. One piece of advice you wish you had when you started blogging?
Number of views and likes doesn’t define who you are.
5. How do you treat a reading slump?
Personally I think It’s nothing wrong to take a break. I’m the type of person who read a book continuously without taking a break until I finish it or doesn’t read at all.
6. Do you aspire to write a book someday?
No, I don’t think so. I’m more of a reader than writer!
7. One person who inspires you?
My parents of course.
8. What book or book series were you not expecting to love/hate?
There is this book series called geronimo stilton which I used to love reading it back then. So I brought the whole series of ‘geronimo stilton : spacemice’ hoping that I’ll like but ended up regretting it.
9. What is one thing that you love about the book blogging community?
Seriously I love everything about it.
10. What are your top 3 favorite fictional cities/kingdoms/regions?
Hogwards (from harry potter), the village of Berk (how to train your dragon), agrabah (aladdin)
11. A GIF that describes your current read?
- Recent song that you are listening on loop
- Your biggest fear
- Your favorite form of entertainment
- Are you a first bencher or last bencher?
- A piece of advice you give to everyone
- A simple thing that makes you happy
- Your favorite childhood memory
- Online shopping / traditional shopping
- Which celebrity do you admire?
- Things you learned from your parents
- What is the first thing you notice about a person?
- a greeky gal
- Tall Blonde tales
- Gurl who writes
- Aaliya’s nook
- Me and my thoughts
- Smoke words every day
- Fairy hacks
- The hidden soul
- YOU ! (feel free to do)
Congrats and all the best to my nominees. Don’t forget to share the link with me so that I don’t miss reading all your answers!
Hope you liked reading this post 🙂
Stay safe and be delighted!!