Hey guys! I’m extremely happy to say that I’ve got nominated for ‘The Outstanding Blogger Award’ by Poorwa . I can’t thank her enough because she is the first person I got as a blogger friend to whom I can totally relate with. She has always been supporting ! Don’t forget to check out her amazing blog @ ‘Poorwa’s Blog‘. I’m sure you’d love it.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Poorwa’s questions and my answers…
1.What is the one question you would ask to your pet if you could?
What is the one thing that makes him really sad (had a beautiful black cat once)
2.Your special school memory
There are so many. Our school constructed a new building when we were in the end of 12th. They decided to shift all the seniors over there, so definitely we were moved. The corridors were so long and it seemed weird than our main building, especially our classrooms were so compact! We found it difficult to fit in and at the same time enjoyed playing around. All the teachers took so much time to reach over there since it was far away from main building! It still remains a special memory since we had a special chance to spend our last 3 months of our school days over there!
3.Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes but no!! I sound stupid right ? I actually don’t believe in it but when it comes to movies I’m frightened! So does that mean I believe it …aagh anyways, I don’t know!
4.Your favorite song lyrics.
“How could I know
One day I’d wake up feeling more
But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night
Night, night “
-Taehyung ( sweet night )
5.What would you do if you could be invisible for one day?
invisibility scares me! But if it’s for one day then okay…I would sneak around into my old school without my teachers noticing me. Lol!
6.If you could be any animal what would it be?
A cute adorable puppy with blue eyes I guess ! (oh wait, what does it like to be a fat chubby cat or a lil wolf? I love them too!!)
7.Tell us about a time you made a good decision and why?
I think I have made a good decision to start blogging. That’s because I feel like I’ve finally found a good platform to improve me and my writing skills. I was always good with words. Also through blogging, I’ve found great websites with beautiful poems, amazing short stories and poems, splendid art works, stories I can relate with, motivation…everything in one place. So yeah, that was a good decision.
- Riddhi Bhargava
- Seli’s diary
- Charmi Jinwala
- Soul recitals
- Eleanor Sophie
- If you meet the ‘Lamp Genie’ what would be your 3 wishes?
- What’s one thing that always makes you feel confident?
- What is the most stupid thing you believed as a kid?
- What is your favorite hobby and why?
- Which social media you use the most?
- Your latest obsession
- Biggest fan of what?
That’s it. All the best to my nominees! Stay delighted!